Profil

_Selamat Datang di Blog saya_God Bless You_.

June 10, 2017

Tugas 2 - The Sadness Moment



Sad because her

I had an older sister, where our age different of four years. My sister and I very friendly, my sister is my best friend. We are always played together. We were sleeping at 11 p.m. She gave me advice and motivation. My sister teached me about everything, like love others, give, honor and respect to others.

She have prayed for me, in order that I became a brave to meet and associate with everyone. My sister will get married on September 2017, and I so sad. Because I will lost every moment with her. She hadn’t live with me at our home. Sometimes, I think that how I can live without her, of course is different. Without her, I have do anything alone and independently. Though, I can do anything, nut I have need my sister. I love my beloved sister and its will never change.
So, the sadness moment in my life is when my sister is getting married.

No comments:

Post a Comment