Profil

_Selamat Datang di Blog saya_God Bless You_.

June 10, 2017

Tugas 3 - Conversation

MIND MAPPING


Conversation between interviewer (A / Ade Utari) and interviwee (M / Monika Elisabeth) / 3EB17

M         : Good Morning, Mom !
A         : Morning. Please sit down !
              So, your name is Monika, right ? How are you ?
M         : Yes, Mom. Is it my name. I am fine. Thanks
A         : Okay, I am Ade, the Head of Human Asset Division in this company.
              Are you ready for the job interview ?
M         : Yes, I am ready.
A         : How do you know about job vacancy in this company ?
              What’s make you interested to apply as the finance staff ?
              And tell me, about your motivation ?
M         : I know about job vacancy from website this company two weeks ago.
              I was interested to apply as the finance staff, because I am capable to be in that position.
              And, my motivation is to come and work together in this company, because this
  company is still progressing forward and go public.
A         : Do you have any job experience ?
M         : No, Mom. I am a fresh graduated.
A         : Ohh … . Where did you graduated ?
M         : I had a graduate from Gunadarma University with last GPA 3.80 .
A         : Can you speak english ?
M         : Yes, I can. But it’s not good enough.
A         : Whether you can work together in teams ?
M         : Yes, I can. I like to work together in teams and it’s make our work became easy too.
A         : Have you had any skill ? What’s is it ?
M         : Yes, I have. I can work Ms. Word, Ms. Excel, Powerpoint, Website and I have
  certificate of accounting software.
A         : What’s your quality and shortcoming ? Tell me !
M         : My quality is my soul and my obligation in doing something. I can work together in the
  Teams. My shortcoming is I can’t a speech in front many peoples.
A         : What’s make you feel satisfied in the job ?
M         : I will feel satisfied when I can finish my job on time and achieve the targets that set by
              the company.
A         : Okay, the last question. How much salary in your expect from work as financial staff ?
M         : My expect about salary in this position is four million every months.
A         : Hmm .. Okay, I will consider it.
              Okay, Monika .. Thanks for your time. And I will give information for you if you are
              accepted in this company.
M         : Thank you, Mom. Nice to meet you

A         : Nice to meet you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment